Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these scrumptious Red Velvet Cupcakes for a delightful treat with family and friends.
What are Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes?
The Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes are quick and easy to make and are made entirely by using non-animal products. A deliciously moist chocolate sponge coloured red and then topped with our delicious Sugar and Crumbs Cream Cheese Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and sprinkled with Red Velvet Cake Crumbs.
In addition, you can also try making these delicious Red Velvet Cupcakes using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out by clicking here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c Gas mark 4, 350F, Line your Cupcake tray with Baking Cases.
2. In a Jug mix the Soya Milk and the Apple Cider Vinegar together and set to one side.
3. In a large mixing bowl put the flour, Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, Cocoa powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder and ensure all the ingredients are mixed together using a spatula,
4. Now add the Soya Milk mix, oil, and the red food colouring and quickly mix together until all the ingredients are just combined, Your mix will look a little lumpy but this is perfectly normal.
5. Divide the batter carefully and evenly between your cupcake cases, they should be filled to 3/4 full.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 15minutes or until a cake tester or cocktail stick when inserted in the middle of the cupcake comes out clean.
8. Once the cupcakes have cooled completely it is time to make the Cream Cheese Frosting.
9. Put the Non-Dairy Margarine into your mixing bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes on medium speed.
10. Chop in the Icing Sugar ( this is to prevent an icing sugar cloud from invading your whole kitchen). Mix on low speed until the icing sugar and margarine have just combined then turn up the speed to medium-high for no more than 30 seconds.
12. Crumble 1 of the cakes you have made so it is sponge crumbs with no huge lumps
13. Pop a Wilton 1M into your icing bag and fill with the Cream Cheese Frosting. Pipe Rose Swirls or Mrs. Whippy Swirls onto each cake and sprinkle a little red velvet cupcake onto the frosting.
14. Serve and enjoy 🙂
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.