Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Marshmallows made using our Whipping It Up! Multimix.
Light, soft, delicious pillows of marshmallow! What more can we say
1. Grease a brownie tin approx 9x9inch with a little oil or use clingfilm with a coating of oil.
2. Place the gelatine sachets in a jug with the cold water, whisk in and leave to bloom.
3. Add the whipping it up and water to a clean mixing bowl and chop in, then beat until combined for about 6 minutes.
4. In a heavy-based pan add the sugar, liquid glucose and water. Bring to a boil and then simmer until it reaches 115c.
5. Take off the heat and add in the bloomed gelatine, whisk in until melted, and transfer to a jug.
6. Slowly pour this mix into the whipping it up and then leave to mix until doubled in volume and is a thick consistency. It should hold its shape when the whisk is lifted. The last minute or two is when I added the food colouring if using.
7. Pour into the prepared tin, wrap with clingfilm and leave to set for a minimum of 1 and 1/2 hours.
8. Mix 50g icing sugar with 50g cornflour in a bowl, remove the marshmallow from the tin and unwrap, coat a chopping board with the cornflour/icing mix and slice the marshmallow with a sharp knife to desired size pieces then coat each piece in the cornflour mix.
9. Store in an airtight container.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.