Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies to share with your family and friends for a treat at elevenses or afternoon snack,
A Blondie is a rich, sweet dessert bar. It resembles the traditional chocolate brownie, but substitutes vanilla for the cocoa used in brownies, and contains brown sugar. Blondies are made from flour, brown sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder and may also contain walnuts or pecans.
In addition, you can also try making these Blondies using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Line your baking tin with Parchment paper.
2. In a pan melt together the butter, icing sugar and brown sugar on a medium heat until the butter has melted. Lower the heat to medium to low heat for a few minutes until the sugar has well combined with the butter and remove from the heat.
3. In a separate bowl sieve together the flour, baking powder, and the cornflour.
4. Mix the 3 eggs, vanilla essence, and syrup into the melted sugar mix until well combined.
5. Slowly mix this liquid mixture into the dry ingredients until they are well combined.
6. Fold in the Raspberries and the White Chocolate chips.
7. Pour the mixture into your lined tin.
8. Bake in the oven for 30-50 minutes depending on your oven. Test the Blondies by inserting a Cake tester into the center of the bake. If it comes out clean the blondies are now cooked. Remember the cake tester may have gone into the Raspberries and the White chocolate chips so be observant when checking.
9. Cool on a wire rack then drizzle the blondies with Melted White Chocolate and sprinkle freeze-dried Raspberries if you wish too.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.