Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
Free, Standard, and Priority Shopping are delivered by Evri. Choose DPD if you prefer it to Evri.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these Wholemeal Oat Biscuits as a healthy treat for your family and friends.
The Wholemeal Oatie Biscuits are made using wholemeal flour and rolled oats and also using our delicious Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in place of castor sugar.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders and Whipping it up Flavours click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Melt the butter, Golden Syrup and milk in the microwave in a microwavable bowl. Alternatively, you can melt these ingredients in a small saucepan if preferred.
2. Put the Flour, Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, Oats, and Baking Powder into a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour the melted butter mixture into the dry ingredients and quickly mix up with a spatula or wooden spoon to combine all the ingredients.
4. Using a dessert spoon, carefully spoon the mixture onto greaseproof paper on your baking tray into small rounds and gently flatten them into circle shapes.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and remove from oven and place the baking tray on a wire cooling rack.
6. Allow the biscuits to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to the wire rack from the baking tray.
7. The biscuits will store for up to a week in an airtight container, but for best results, it is better if they are eaten with 2-3 days as they do tend to soften, this does not affect the taste though.
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.