Please note All orders received after 11:30am, will be processed the following weekday.
All orders are Signed & Tracked, please do not ask our couriers to leave in a safe place or with a neighbour. DPD or Fedex do not Deliver Saturday or Sunday .
Enjoy making these Duffins also known as Doughnut Muffins a twist on the doughnut.
Everyone loves how tasty they are 🙂
The Duffin is a sticky combination of muffin and doughnut that is baked, dipped in melted butter and then coated in sugar. Ms Vo’s version of the Duffin, which she devised more than two years ago, also includes nutmeg and buttermilk and is injected with raspberry jam.
In addition, you can also try making this cake using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Preheat oven to 190°C .
Oil the Cups of the muffin tin or use Cup Cake Cases if preferred.
1. Beat together the Milk, Oil, and Egg.
2. Very gently fold the flour and Sugar and Crumbs Natural flavoured Icing Sugar into the mixture, Do not overbeat as the air in the mixture will disperse.
3. Put a spoonful of the mixture into each muffin cup or cupcake case if used.
4. Add a teaspoon of Jam to each cup and then another spoonful of the mixture.
5. Put into the oven and bake for approx 20 minutes until gloriously risen.
6. Melt the 100g of Unsalted Butter in a bowl and put the 150g of Granulated sugar onto a plate.
7. Roll the Duffins in the butter and then into the sugar ensuring the Duffins are fully coated.
Makes 8 Duffins.
Best Eaten whilst they are still warm and fresh
Treat yourself, or make a gift of indulgent homemade fudge with this recipe. You could also use this confection in a range...
15% discount on all S&C products!
Double loyalty points!
Free Priority shipping upgrade!
Exclusive members group! Make It Bake It!
Make It, Bake It! is an annual exclusive learning hub part of your S&C Premier Membership, for everyone to enjoy, learn, be inspired, and make new cakey friends. The Hub is for all levels from the newbie, hobby, and professional caker. Come and enjoy the fun, you won’t regret it.